Proud members of D.I.A.C. since
Industry Association of Canada
Canadienne de l'Industrie Dentaire
3420 Pharmacy Ave, Unit 3
Scarborough, ON M1W 2P7
Distributors of Bredent Products in Canada since 1991
Proud Distributors for Renfert USA
© 2019 www.dent-line.com. All rights reserved.
Renfert’s Wax Profi
Quality, speed and simplicity:
- high precision of the wax denture base due to extremely low contraction.
- approx. 30% saving in time when waxing up, as separate heating of the wax is no longer required.
- approx. 50% saving in time (twice the speed) when used with the Waxlectric and large wax knife, as separate and repeated heating of the instrument is no longer required.
- amortisation of the Waxprofi after only a very short time.
- the technician can concentrate more on setting up the teeth.
- large, even deeper pot for keeping the wax at a flowable to spreadable consistency (see melting range table page 123).
- wax portions very easily removed, particularly with the large wax knife on the Waxlectric.
- also suitable for use with light-curing waxes.
- LED display to indicate the temperature or heating status.
- infinitely adjustable temperature from 40°C (104°F) to 110°C (230°F).
- continuous SET/ACTUAL value adjustment by the automatic controller.
- large wax pot (120 ml) to allow approx. four base wax sheets to be melted. Scraping edge on the inner pot rim.
- the housing lid can be locked in place at a 120°-angle to save space in the work area.
- resistant plastic sheet to protect the control elements.
- low height offers ideal prerequisites for ergonomic work