Proud members of D.I.A.C. since
Industry Association of Canada
Canadienne de l'Industrie Dentaire
3420 Pharmacy Ave, Unit 3
Scarborough, ON M1W 2P7
Distributors of Bredent Products in Canada since 1991
Proud Distributors for Renfert USA
© 2019 www.dent-line.com. All rights reserved.
Renfert’s New MT3 – The cost effective miracle
- Above average strong motor with 1,300 W for max. material removal without pressure.
- Easy, fast cleaning due to the tool free removable front door (quick-release fasteners)
- 100% corrosion free, robust and durable housing
- Compact shape allows easy integration into every working environment
- Quick trimmer table angle changeover due to the practical tilting mechanism (90°/ 98°)
- Large grinding surface and ergonomic construction design guarantee a high degree of working comfort and a clear view
- Cut angle lines: easy plaster model guidance without adherence
- Safety: motor and water stop due to safety switch when opening and closing the front door.
- Order with Klettfix or Marathon Disc.
The quick-change silicon carbide disc with micro hooks. A cost-efficient alternative for use with the MT1, MT2,MT plus, MT3 and MT3 pro (when used as a wet trimmer).
Changing discs takes a matter of seconds
It is often the case that one trimmer is required to trim plaster models of various
plaster qualities. The demands for a smooth surface also vary.
The Klettfix disc takes this all in its stride. It can be easily and quickly mounted (or taken off)
on the carrier disc with micro hooks.
The partially diamond-coated trimmer disc for MT1, MT2, TT2, MT plus, MT3 and MT3
pro with aggressive grinding properties.
- galvanically coated „diamond islands“.
- effective trimming of all plaster classes.
- optimum use for dry trimmers.
- requires little pressure.
- long lifespan.
- steel carrier disc
Voltage 230 V, 50 Hz / 120 V, 60 Hz
Power input 1.300 W (230 V), 1.325 W (120 V)
Motor performance P1 1.300 W (230 V), 1.325 W (120 V)
Motor performance P2 900 W (230 V), 1.000 W (120 V)
Speed 1/min 2.900 1/min (50 Hz)
3.400 1/min (60 Hz)
Water consumption 7 l/min
Required water pressure at 6 l/min.
min.1 bar – max. 5 bar
Ø Water drain hose 35 mm
Length Water drain hose 1,5 m
Dimensions (W x H x D) 305 x 330 x 410 mm
12.01 x 12.99 x 16.14 inch
Weight 13,2 kg
Noise level according to DIN 45635-01-KL3 74 dB(A)
Cable length 2 m