Instruments – Gnatho Flex
Flexible, re-usable silicone moulds for creating
wax, acrylic or ceramic occlusals.
- Produce wax occlusals in 40 seconds!
- Produce acrylic occlusals in 90 seconds!
- Product porcelain occlusals in 180 seconds!
- The Gnathoflex is filled with modeling wax of your choice.
- As soon as the wax begins to gel, place the Gnathoflex on the die.
- Close the articulator and attach the Gnathoflex using a drop of wax.
- A high lustre precision wax production of the mould is created.
- Prepare the coping as usual, and apply the crown and bridge acrylic (dentine) of your choice.
- No separating agent is needed. Fill the cusps with incisal, then fill the mould completely with dentine. Place the mould on the bridge.
- Close the articulator, if using light cure acrylic, begin light curing in order to fix the bite.
- Remove the bridge, apply interdental contact areas and complete polymerization
- Apply the opaque, fire it and build up the bridge using dentine. Apply a thin coat of Gnathoflex separating agent.
- First fill with the incisal, then with dentine. The incisal material should be brushed out from the cusps toward margins.
- In order to allow for shrinkage, keep articulator open by more than 0.5 mm when building up porcelain occlusals. Place Gnathoflex on bridge.
- Dry porcelain as usual. Carefully remove the Gnathoflex, remove bridge from model, apply further porcelain to contact areas and fire as usual.