Proud members of D.I.A.C. since
Industry Association of Canada
Canadienne de l'Industrie Dentaire
3420 Pharmacy Ave, Unit 3
Scarborough, ON M1W 2P7
Distributors of Bredent Products in Canada since 1991
Proud Distributors for Renfert USA
© 2019 www.dent-line.com. All rights reserved.
Vibrax processes thin fluids as well as viscous materials optimally. This vibrator has a completely new conceptional design and has not only a high standard of vibration, but is also very easy to use.
Article number: 18301000
- The large, easily operated lever switches are easily operated from the front of the device and fast detection of modified settings. The operator can concentrate fully on the impression or its casting ring, the device is operated intuitively.
- The Vibrax is very easy to clean, both the rubber mat and the switch can be quickly removed and replaced for cleaning. Round, smooth surfaces leave no space for dirty corners and edges.
- The rubber mat with two different degrees of hardness offers high power on the mat and prevents the tray from jumping from the softer rubber edge.
- Swivelling vibrating ball (optional) for precise positioning of impression trays and casting rings, for all situations where special care is required.
Constantly adapting vibration performance
- Two-wave unit: fine vibrations with full-wave, stronger vibration with half-wave, the correct power for every viscosity.
- Four intensity levels for fine adjustment: sufficient bandwidth for all materials which need pouring. Easily adjusted, always reproducible.
Quiet and stable
- Controlled working as it stands firmly and only transfers minimal vibrations to the bench top. Will not tip even under high pressure at edge.
Durable and maintenance-free
- The use of electromagnets gives the device a very high service life with maintenance-free use and constant vibration.