Renfert’s Top Spin
The automatic laser pinhole drilling unit guarantees the highest drilling precision and enables a relaxed working position either sitting or standing. The powerful motor guarantees continuous easy drilling at 16,000 1/min. even on extra-hard plaster.
The laser beam
- strong light, fine laser point.
- easily recognised on all plaster colours and surfaces.
- precise match to pinhole drill.
The pinhole drill
- optimum access via lifting and fixture of model table.
- tool-free drill bit replacement via quick clamping device.
- 3 mm drill jig, easy replaced.
- protection from plaster dust due to efficient seal.
- engine stop function when changing drill bit.
- on activating the main switch the unit is in STAND-BY mode.
- on depressing the table the drill spindle is activated.
- both counter-balances on the casing ensure easy and relaxed drilling.
- designed for both standing and seated (16° angle) working positions.
- clear view of model.
- powder-coated cast aluminium casing.
- compact, highly stable version.
two working positions via swivel foot on base:
- parallel to the table,
- tilted 16° forwards.
The model table
- easy to move model table.
- dual guide for highest precision.
- perforations for removal of drilling dust.
- easy to remove collection dish for plaster dust underneath the table.
- individual, infinitely variable drill depth setting from 0–12 mm (0–0.47 inch) via knurled screw.
- non-slip, even surface.