Proud members of D.I.A.C. since
Industry Association of Canada
Canadienne de l'Industrie Dentaire
3420 Pharmacy Ave, Unit 3
Scarborough, ON M1W 2P7
Distributors of Bredent Products in Canada since 1991
Proud Distributors for Renfert USA
© 2019 www.dent-line.com. All rights reserved.
High-tech vacuum mixing unit for professionals
Article number: 18261000
The compact Twister vacuum mixer can be employed for all conventional casting and modelling materials used in dental technology. All mixing parameters are quickly and easily input. The high performance motor and high quality vacuum pump guarantee homogenous and bubble-free mixing results for dental plasters, investments, and silicons.
Adjustable vacuum level
The adjustable vacuum from 70 to 100% prevents bubbles from forming on certain plasters and duplicating silicones.
The main mixing sequence
The new high performance Twister motors effortlessly maintains the programmed mixing speed for every material, every quantity and every beaker size.”
The standard unit is designed for wall mounting, while an optionally available stand turns the unit into a benchtop device.
The virtually maintenance free components and the intuitive operation make the unit a comfortable partner both in the laboratory and in the practice.
- automatic coupling aid
- when the bowl is set in place, the motor briefly starts, locking the paddle to the motor shaft.
The mixing bowls
- five different bowl sizes with marking for max. fill level.
- safety zone in the bowl lid forms a reservoir in case of overfilling.
- high quality ring seals with long service lives.
- optimal paddle design to thoroughly mix the smallest quantities (e.g., in the 65-ml bowl).
- extremely resistant plastic used for the bowl and lid.