The stereo microscope with swivel arm is an indispensable aid for precision work and optimum detail control. It is flexible and swivels and can therefore be shared by several workstations. The magnification permits the highest demands to be achieved for fittings, seals and preparation borders in dental technology.
- can be moved in all direction (360°). Suitable for more than one work place.
- infinitely variable setting for working position via the flexible angled arm.
- pupil distance can be individually set from 40–72 mm (1.58–2.84 inch).
- dioptre equaliser on both sides, three-dimensional view. 5x or 10x magnification possible.
- good lighting from both sides onto field of vision either via two swivel lamps or two glass fibre light conductors (refer to page 51).
- approx. 15 cm (5.91 inch) working distance for comfortable working position and optimum action radius.
- large field of vision with high depth and edge definition.